Prosper Portland is providing small business relief grants and no interest loans to those experiencing hardships related to COVID-19. Funds are awarded to recipients in amounts from $2,000-$10,000. Applications open on March 30th and are due April 1st. Recipients will receive funds by April 10th.
Supporting Local Business During COVID-19
During COVID-19, it’s important for our community to support one another. The Gateway Area Business Association has assembled a list of customer-facing businesses that are open, with details on special procedures and new options for customers (ie curbside pickup, takeout).
Food & Drink
- Siam Grill Thai Cuisine
- Call for pickup 503-257-8899
- Von Ebert Brewing Glendoveer
- Curbside pickup for food & beer, call 503-878-8708
- $2.50 cans and $5 32 oz growlers
- Buy one get one free pizza
- Service/Food Industry members: Show a valid OLCC or food handlers card and get 50% off your order
- Realty Brokers
- Virtual property tours via live video chat or recorded video
- Paperwork filed via email
Are you a business owner taking special precautions and offering new options for customers? Email us at [email protected] to get your information added to the list.
Thank you to residents for supporting your business community during this time. We’ll get through this together, Gateway!